These stocks are hitting their trendline resistance. This is a bearish signal that means the stock might meet resistence in attempting to break out to a higher price.
More Posts by this author
- Top Losers in After-hours Today, May 23
- Top Gainers in After-hours Today, May 23
- Forex Currencies Morning Update – May 23
- Insiders Sold These Stocks on May-22
- Insiders Bought These Stocks on May-22
- Top Losers in Pre-market Today, May 23
- Top Gainers in Pre-market Today, May 23
Post Written By: Alex Fredricks
Alex Fredricks has a degree in business and is an avid day-trader. Alex's experience and love for the game of the markets is shown not only in his posts, but the post he helps edit for other authors on our staff.