Is this email not displaying correctly View it in your browser.
Hey everyone, we hope you enjoyed your weekend. We`ve got the recorded classroom sessions from this past week and a new watchlist with some penny stock and option set ups.
1. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/u562f71d8f3e63a0f3d11c06&ida96c3760&e109ef23d Stockhaven`s Classroom 5/1/12:
Topics that were included in Stockhaven`s classroom 5/1/12:
* Learning how to read level 2 on big board stocks * When to use a stop loss order * How to grow a small account * Comparing uptrends to downtrends and explaining which ones offer the best trading opportunities and why Links:
2. http://www.stockhaven.com/stockhavens-classroom-5112 Topics that were included in Stockhaven`s classroom 5/2/12:
* Reviewing/explaining how we made 1,000% on GMCR options * Are you being greedy without realizing Understanding when you`re asking a chart to “do too much” * What is the “float” How you can find it out and why is it important to know Links:
3. http://www.stockhaven.com/stockhavens-classroom-5212 Topics that were included in Stockhaven`s classroom 5/3/12:
* The best way to learn the market – getting to know the market like you get to know your friends * Thoughts on Facebook`s IPO * Whether or not you should hedge your option trades Links:
4. http://www.stockhaven.com/stockhavens-classroom-5312 We know we excited a lot of people with our email yesterday explaining how you can make 1,000% gains overnight with options because the feedback has been tremendous! Links:
5. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/u562f71d8f3e63a0f3d11c06&id72a23dec&eacd6e714 We do want to emphasize to everyone though that just like anything in trading, we emphatically urge all of you to take the time to study options first before making your first trade.
Remember, there is no law that says as soon as you fund your options account or get approved for it you have to start trading them right away. That would actually probably be a good way to lose a lot of money very quickly.
Make sure you`re using the resources we`ve provided and doing a lot of watching first. Hang in the options chat, pick up on the lingo, and follow along with the trades our more experienced traders are making. Doing so will go a long way in helping you gain the knowledge you need to successfully trade options.
The biggest mistake we see people make, in all types of trading, is rushing to learn a new skill. The market is not going anywhere. Whether you learn how to trade options by the end of next week, next month, or next year, there will _always_ be opportunities in the market… so take your time! This week`s watchlist:
_CMG (407.88) _- _losing momentum_ – CMG had been one of the strongest uptrending stocks in 2012 until it suffered a 9% drop from $440 to $400 in late April over a period of 4 days. Following that move lower, CMG was only able to recover 1/2 of its losses, rallying to $420 but has since fallen back towards the key $400 low from late April. However, literally every similar dip in CMG this year has been bought, so why are we bearish on this one Because of the volume. The 9% drop came on the highest volume (so highest supply) since a 14.5% drop from late September to early October.
That pullback also came from what was an all time high, just like $440 was on this recent one. A similar pullback would mean there`s an additional 5.5% to the downside for CMG. That would put CMG somewhere between $375-$380. In order for that level to be play, we`ll need to see CMG break below the key $400 level. The first signal that that is a possibility will be a breakdown below Friday`s low of $406.30. As long as CMG stays below the $420 area, the potential for this down move remains in tact. Selling for $3.20, the 400 strike puts expiring this week could lead to an outsized return if CMG breaks down further this week. (view chart) Links:
6. http://www.stockcharts.com/h-sc/uis=cmg _GWBU (0.65) _- _accumulation_ – Anyone who followed our initial twitter alert on GWBU on Wednesday has already made over 50%, but this one is setting up like it wants to move higher. After a huge accumulation day on Wednesday, where a couple million shares traded in numerous 100k-200k blocks, the volume dropped off on Thursday and Friday but the price held its gains very well. That`s a good sign because it tells us that even though demand dropped off, supply did not increase, even after a 50% increase. This tells us that whoever accumulated all those shares Wednesday is looking for higher prices before they sell. Key support has been established in the $0.53-$0.57 range but with the stock making higher lows 3 days in a row, we could see support start to emerge around $0.60 this week. Resistance is at $0.68 and then $0.75, with a 3 million share volume day likely required for the stock to break those levels to the upside, at least convincingly. (view chart) Links:
7. https://twitter.com/#!/stockhaven/status/197685643055341568 8. http://www.stockcharts.com/h-sc/uis=gwbu _ADMP (0.69)_ – _consolidating_ – Everything we said about ADMP in our watchlist last week still holds true coming into this week. The stock is still in a great uptrend, and it has stayed above and below the key support and resistance levels we outlined. Thus, there`s no reason to take ADMP off of our watchlist. What we like about ADMP after this past week is the volume drop off we`ve seen at these prices. While maintaining support, ADMP has consolidated on low volume near all time highs, which is great because it means even at these prices supply isn`t exceeding demand. If we see demand pick up just a little bit, we should see a nice move past $0.80. The chart is pretty straight forward going into this week, as long as it holds support in the $0.60-$0.65 range, the potential for a move higher will remain. Watch for a high volume move above $0.72 to signal that $0.80 is coming into play. (view chart) Links:
9. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/u562f71d8f3e63a0f3d11c06&id=d87729f3e6&eacd6e714 10. http://www.stockcharts.com/h-sc/uis=admp _PCLN (736.07)_ – _earnings_ – PCLN reports earnings Wednesday after hours in what is sure to be one of the most widely followed reports of the quarter. EXPE and TRIP are two stocks in the same sector as PCLN that have seen incredible post earnings moves to the upside in the last 2 weeks. With PCLN being the lion in the jungle when it comes to travel, we anticipate sentiment to be pretty bullish going into the report. Be aware though, due to the high profile nature of PCLN and its propensity for making huge post earnings moves, the premiums are going to be thru the roof. Our bias is that even if PCLN moves higher post earnings it might actually be a shorting opportunity, given the recent volume pattern which shows supply has been at levels not seen since October. Unlike October, when the supply volume traded after PCLN had moved lower, this supply volume traded at all time highs as PCLN had just moved higher. This could prove to be AAPLesque even if PCLN does gap higher. Leading up to the earnings though, we expect there to be some great trade opportunities on the long side as most are likely anticipating a move higher. We`ll be looking to buy calls and sell them before earnings, and then enter a trade post earnings. Unless you`re willing to pay out of your ass in premium, we do not recommend holding thru earnings. (view chart) Links:
12. http://www.stockhaven.com/stockchat **************
Worthmore is a financial information and marketing firm which provides paid advertising services for our clients to generate exposure of the featured companies. Worthmore nor its owners, employees, affiliates and agents responsible for the content of this site are not registered as Broker Dealers, Investment Advisors or financial analysts in any jurisdiction whatsoever, nor are they members of any association for research providers.
We are not qualified to give financial advice to anyone.
_WE MAY BE PAID TO PUBLISH THE INFORMATION POSTED TO THE SITE AND SENT TO YOU BY EMAIL, WHICH IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. _The content of our site and our e-mail alerts is advertising used to generate exposure of certain featured companies and does not purport to provide an analysis of the companies’ financial position, operations or prospects,_. _In_ _certain cases, Worthmore is paid a fee for such services, which is disclosed at the bottom of this disclaimer [HYPERLINK]. Our analysis_ _is provided solely for informational purposes, and should not be construed as a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
_BY FEATURING A COMPANY’S STOCK, WE ARE NOT RECOMMENDING THAT YOU PURCHASE OR SELL THAT COMPANY’S SECURITIES, WHICH ARE HIGHLY SPECULATIVE._ The stocks featured on our site and in our emails are classified as “micro-cap” securities, and investment in these securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investor’s entire investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of these investments. Investors use of the information provided by Worthmore is at the investor’s sole risk, which may result in the loss of some or all of an investor’s entire investment. Worthmore makes no recommendation that the securities of the companies profiled should be purchased, sold or held by individuals or entities that learn of the profiled companies through Worthmore. Do not listen to what we say, do your own research.
_INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES AND IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE, SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE ACTING UPON ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM US. _Much of the information provided to you will be from other sources and is not guaranteed by Worthmore as being an accurate or a complete statement or summary of the available data. Worthmore makes no representations, warranties or guaranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of the information provided to readers, expressly disclaims and accepts no liability for how readers may use the content of the site or any e-mail content, and is not responsible for errors and omissions in any such information. Investors should use the information provided by the profiled companies as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to form their own opinion regarding investing in the profiled companies. Our featured companies are traded on the OTC Bulletin Board or Pink Sheets, and are required to file periodic reports under applicable securities laws, which are publicly available from the U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) at its website (http://www.sec.gov). The SEC also provides general investor information about publicly-traded companies, advice to investors and other investor resources. Other investor resources are available from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority through its website at http://www.finra.org. Readers are strongly urged to independently verify all information provided and to perform their own due diligence on any featured companies, including consulting with a qualified investment professional and verifying that an investment in any featured company is appropriate and suitable for the reader. Factual statements made by the profiled companies are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. Any opinions expressed also are subject to change without notice.
14. http://www.finra.org/; _THERE ARE POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST AS THE RESULT OF INVESTMENTS BY THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION OR BY WORTHMORE. _Third parties providing information to Worthmore may from time to time have a position in the securities discussed and featured on the site, and may make purchases or sales of such companies’ stock. Additionally, Worthmore or its owners, affiliates, officers and representatives also may hold positions in the stock of the companies that are profiled or featured on the site, and may make purchases or sales in such companies’ stock from time to time. These positions may increase or decrease at any time before, during or after distribution of information, which may result in profits to such parties in the event the shares of the company increase in value, and, in some cases, may negatively affect the stock price. In the event Worthmore or its owners, affiliates, officers and representatives hold positions in the stock of the companies while they are profiled or featured on the site, these shares are intended to be sold shortly before, during or shortly after distribution of information. This should be viewed as a potential conflict of interest and should be considered when reading the information provided.
_RELEASE OF LIABILITY_. Through use of this site or our email list, you agree that you are of at least 18 years of age, and that you shall hold harmless Worthmore, its owners, officers, employees, agents and representatives, and to completely release them, from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur through your use or reliance upon the information provided by or through Worthmore.
_SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT, FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS_. Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk, and past performance does not guarantee future results. You should never invest in any stock featured on our site or in our emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.
Information provided on this site or e-mail alert contains or incorporates by reference “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1993 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding expected continual growth of the company and the value of its securities, with respect to plans and strategies of the featured companies. As such, any statements contained herein or incorporated herein by reference that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing, the words “believe(s),” “anticipate(s),” “plan(s),” “expect(s),” “project(s)”, “forecast(s),” “will,” “estimate(s),” “understand(s),” or that by statements indicating certain actions “may,” “could,” or “might” occur and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Statements that are not strictly historical are “forward-looking” within the meaning of the Safe Harbor Clause of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 199 involve risk and uncertainties that may affect the company’s actual results of operation. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, demand for a company’s products both domestically and abroad, a company’s abilities to continue to develop its market, a company’s ability to obtain necessary financing, general economic conditions, and other factors that may be more fully described in the company’s literature and periodic filings with the SEC.
_THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND INFORMATION. _This site and email you receive may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or access to third party content.
Worthmore does not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such sites. You agree that Worthmore is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with a third party site.
You further agree that Worthmore shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only.
follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend _Copyright © 2012 Worthmore Investments LLC, All rights reserved._ You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website. If this is a mistake please unsubscribe using the link below.
_Our mailing address is:_ Worthmore Investments LLC 2637 E Atlantic Blvd #17074 Pompano Beach, Florida 33062